The mission of AZtech Multimedia & Training Group, founded in 2002, is to go beyond expectations by providing our international clients with award winning, creative, high-quality and cost-effective multimedia design and event support.
AZtech's primary services include:
- Global multimedia & audio visual event support
- Virtual meeting support
- Multimedia presentations
- Logos and other graphic design
- Video productions
A partial listing of the awards won by AZtech include:
- Award of Excellence (presented by Wyeth for Outstanding Contributions to their Multimedia Department)
- Top Media Producer (AV Video Multimedia Producer Magazine)
- Web Design Award of Excellence
- Musician's Network Keynote Award
- Deco Gold Award
- Website Innovation Award
- Business Advisory Council Business of the Year
- Market-tek Design Award
- Critical Mass Design Award
The fully COVID-19 vaccinated AZtech staff includes Ph.D.'s in Multimedia Design and Development and Master's Degrees in Training Design and Development. Our company founder and former International Creative Director of IMS HEALTH, Carl J. Woodin, was named one of the world's top multimedia producers by respected trade publications. He has worked throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia designing and producing multimedia programs and content for satisfied clients that request his services again and again.
In addition to our multimedia services, AZtech has partnered with CRT Meetings, LLC to provide complete, soup-to-nuts support for all meetings and events. From site selection, registration system design and development, transportation, food and beverage, etc., the team of AZtech and CRT will enable you to have one point of contact for ALL your meeting needs!